Reporting the theft of assets with our Pro Tracker installed
What you do:
- Report the theft to the police informing them that your asset has a tracker and if applicable an RFID security identification chip/disc hidden on the assets and obtain a CRN (Crime Reference Number).
- Report the theft to your insurance company
- If your asset is a boat report to the Marine Authorities
- Use our ALERT page fill in the details for FREE and your stolen asset will be added to our WATCH LIST which can be viewed by Police Forces, Marine Police, and the public for free to help reunite stolen property to its rightful owner.
- If reporting a theft "after the event" and you have our PRO TRACKER you call us on +44 (0) 1329 663812. We record details and make the required connections to your tracking device.
What we do:
Automatrics manage find operations for you. On connection with the tracking device we will try to source an accurate GPS fix to direct the police to the location. However, more often these days a significant number of stolen assets are deliberately hidden from GPS satellite view. In these situations, we immediately deploy a radio signal finder supplied by Automatrics, NaVCIS or other law enforcement finders who use specialised radio direction tracking technology with an accuracy of less than one metre to locate your stolen asset. Once located either the police or our own personnel will stand guard over the protected asset until it can be safely recovered. You can choose a police recovery, (fee's may apply) or alternatively you can arrange your own recovery.
These are guidelines NOT rules your property is your responsibility